Acquapazza has released details and images of a prototype of their forthcoming housing for Panasonic GH5. It features handles that can be adjusted in angle from vertical to horizontal. It is equipped with fiber optic ports and is compatible with both the Panasonic DMW-FL70 or LSS2 LED Strobe System as triggers.
The Acquapazza housing for the Panasonic GH5 is still under development but will ship soon. Please contact your local dealer for more details.
Acquapazza releases details of forthcoming housing for Panasonic GH5
The design and development of Acquapazza’s Panasonic GH5 housing is progressing well.
One distinctive feature will be the ability to adjust the angle of both the left and right handles independently to either upright, level or 45°.
Because Micro 4/3rd lenses have a smaller form factor, corresponding ports and extension rings can also be smaller. The 100mm diameter dome will accommodate the compact fisheye lenses.
- The housing is protected with double O ring seals on the main closure and also all rotating and push button controls.
- The polished push button controls are 10mm in diameter for ease of operation. In addition they are either angled or extended for easier operation and identification.
- Each button is laser etched with its function.
- You have a choice of internal strobes; either the Panasonic DMW-FL70 or LSS2 LED Strobe System. The former provides TTL photography.
- You can turn the DMW-FL70 on and off outside the housing.
- The housing is optionally compatible with Inon’s straight or 45° viewfinders. The other option is an LCD window.
- Opening and closing the housing can only be done after releasing a safety latch.
- There are three tripod sockets in the base so you can use any commercially available tripod.
As with all housings which are under development, the final design is subject to change.